Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Sunday, August 20, 2023
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
The Enterprise Account Executive role at Rippling provides an extremely unique opportunity -- we’re looking for talented and ambitious Account Executives who can both manage a high velocity sales cycle while also navigating a very strategic sales process.
One fundamental belief at Rippling is that Account Executives should spend 100% of their time between engaging with interested prospects, managing sales cycles to help potential customers evaluate our product, closing revenue from marketing generated demos, and working with our CSM team to ensure a seamless transition to our platform for new customers. No prospecting, we leave that to our world class SDR and Marketing teams.
What you will do
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape
- Sell into our largest, most strategic prospects
- Run sales calls with short deck presentations, detailed discovery, and customized product demos
- Work cross-functionally with our sales engineering and sales consultant teams providing feedback and details on prospect needs
- Utilize MEDDPICC sales methodology strategically prepare for calls, advance prospects in the sales process and accurately forecast revenue
- Manage pipeline in Salesforce to accurately forecast revenue on a monthly basis
- Close business and achieve quota attainment consistently
What you will need
- BA/BS Degree
- 5+ years sales experience, particularly in SaaS markets selling B2B
- Experience carrying a $1M+ annual quota
- Experience of success (top 10% of sales org)
- Experience selling HRIS/HCM software and/or selling security related products
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication - ability to establish a quick rapport with prospects
- Proven track record of success
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive On-Target Earnings (base salary + sales commission) + benefits + equity. The On-Target Earnings* for US-based employees will be 50/50 commission split for base/variable pay, and aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
*Commission is not guaranteed