Account Executive, IT
IT, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
The IT Account Executive role at Rippling provides an extremely unique opportunity -- we’re looking for talented and ambitious Account Executives who can both manage a high velocity sales cycle while also navigating a very strategic sales process. Working closely with the Account Management team, you will identify opportunities within our customer base and manage the end to end sales cycle.
What you will do
- Working closely with the Account Management team, you will identify opportunities within our customer base and manage the end to end sales cycle.
- Manage pipeline in Salesforce to accurately forecast revenue
- Run sales calls with short deck presentation and detailed product demo
- Close business and achieve quota attainment consistently
- Act as a product expert and understand our positioning across the competitor landscape
What you will need
- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ years sales experience, particularly in SaaS markets selling B2B IT solutions
- Experience working with a current install base in a high-velocity environment
- Experience selling MDM, Identity Management solutions, or other IT related solutions. Familiarity with other IT products such as Google, Azure, etc..
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive On-Target Earnings (base salary + sales commission) + benefits + equity. The On-Target Earnings* US-based employees will be 50/50 commission split for base/variable pay for the range listed below.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
*Commission is not guaranteed