Program Manager, CX Enablement
- Program Manage onboarding processes for all TAM segments by facilitating training and certification, measuring program success, and helping new hires make early impact.
- Collaborate with CX and Revenue Leadership, Enablement, and Revenue Operations to establish an enablement strategy to refine our processes, communicate plans and develop repeatable and effective enablement strategies.
- Develop and deliver trainings and materials that incorporate a variety of interactive teaching methods to help our teams become product experts.
- Analyze data to improve rep ramp time and read out on the impact of your work.
- Experience - 3+ years of project management and enablement experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders; IM, TAM, or technical customer-facing role preferred
- Communication Skills - Exceptional communication, presentation, and organizational skills to communicate ideas, objectives, strategies, and training content across different media and stakeholders
- Analytical Abilities – you can dive into data to understand the effectiveness of training you delivered and identify gaps to revisit
- Bias for Collaboration - team player with a strength of driving consensus around how to move the business forward and rally resources to achieve important business outcomes
- Process Orientation – you know how to build a lightweight process to gather the data you need or corral teams in the right direction
- A ‘Doer’ Attitude - A get-it-done mentality; self-starter with a bias toward action and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while navigating ambiguity
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.