Corporate Card Operations Manager
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 4, 2024
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
Rippling is looking to hire a Card Operations Manager to build and manage our global corporate card program ops function. As a Card Ops manager, you will play a critical role in scaling Rippling’s global corporate card product. You will interact with internal and external partners and will have a key role in building processes from the ground up. The ideal candidate will have experience related to card and/or payment operations, a desire to build processes and drive strategic initiatives.
What you will do
- Design and implement key processes and procedures to support Rippling’s corporate card globally
- Manage day-to-day chargeback/disputes and servicing operations
- Drive the roadmap for future initiatives to support card volume growth in the US and globally
- Manage external partner relationships and reporting including card network and issuing banks
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, internal processes and industry best practices
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Risk, Finance, Account Management, Product Management and Engineering, to integrate operational processes into broader business objectives
- Prepare management reporting and effectively communicate performance results and recommendations to senior leadership, both in written form and through presentations
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business or related field
- Minimum 4+ years of card and/or payment experience at a financial institution, fintech or startup
- Experience with SQL, tableau and data visualization. Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and ability to work independently
- Passion for fast-paced entrepreneurial work environments
- Organized, attentive to detail, and intellectually curious
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.