- Hire, mentor, and grow high-performing teams that consistently meet and exceed quarterly goals and targets.
- Successfully resolve customer escalations for maximum satisfaction and positive relationships.
- Leverage a data-driven approach to building and optimizing processes that drive efficiency and an improved customer experience.
- Execute quarterly plans aligned with business objectives.
- Track, monitor & continuously improve performance on key metrics & KPIs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Rippling Sales, Technical Account Management and Support teams to create a seamless customer journey.
- Collaborate with Product & Engineering to continuously improve product functionality based on customer feedback in Implementation.
- Build and maintain a collaborative, inclusive team culture.
- 8+ years of experience leading an Implementation or Customer Success team within a fast-paced environment, startup, or SaaS organization.
- Experience hiring and managing a distributed team.
- Proven track record of success in scaling teams and maintaining SLAs as well as other key performance metrics.
- A data-driven approach to developing, tracking and optimizing performance metrics.
- A learning mindset, people-first attitude, and strong sense of responsibility for your domain.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented, with great follow-through on initiatives big and small.
- Highly effective communicator with good people instincts - able to build trust and work well with a diverse group inside and outside the company.
- Eager for a very hands-on role, where you’ll be asked to take on and run with a range of initiatives outside your comfort zone and learn quickly.
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.