Dental Assistant - My Village Pediatric Dentistry
Rock Dental Brands
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
A few specific job duties:
● Must communicate clearly and calmly the treatment needs to parent and patient utilizing
the prescribed treatment plan.
● Must be able to recognize and identify prior authorization requirements, along with
ensuring signed consent forms.
● Maintain awareness of comfort and safety needs of patients.
● Provide clear and concise documentation of all treatment rendered using electronic and
paper dental records and forms.
● Perform general housekeeping and restocking as needed.
In summary, the goal is to serve and provide superior support to doctors and to be an example
of respect and caring for our customers and office personnel.
● Licensed as a Registered Dental Assistant or a Certified Dental Assistant
● CPR required.
● Trained by an Accredited Dental Assistant School
● 1+ years of Dental Assisting preferred.
Qualities We Look For
● Someone with exceptional customer service skills,
● Computer literacy,
● You can work independently and be able to anticipate the needs of the team and doctor.
● Overall someone who is respectful to fellow team members, patients, and the Doctor
and is genuinely nice and kind. If you offer all this and more, then we would love to meet
What we offer
Total Rewards: You’ll be welcomed into a winning culture that encourages continuous
improvement, a challenging and rewarding work environment with a genuine desire to
see each other succeed. We will also provide the following:
● Support you Professionally: Competitive pay, career growth opportunities, talented
and a motivated team who care about each other, our mission, and our patients.
● Support your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options, including
employer-paid pre-tax Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program, and
complimentary dental and orthodontic treatments that help you and your family stay on
● Life Balance: Paid time off and holiday pay with no waiting period.
● Planning for the future: plan for the future with an industry-leading 401K retirement
plan with matching company contributions.