Receptionist - Westrock Orthodontics
Rock Dental Brands
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
A few specific duties:
- Patient scheduling and confirmation
- Dental health records
- Maintaining patient accounts
- Insurance eligibility
- Direct customer service
- General housekeeping and maintain office stock levels as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently.
- Accept constructive criticism
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving and team Player
- High school diploma
- 2 years of office experience desired
- Legible handwriting
- Basic Computer skills
Qualities We Look For:
Someone with exceptional customer service skills, computer literacy, works independently and anticipates team and doctor needs. And, someone who is respectful to fellow team members, patients, and the Doctor and is genuinely nice and kind. If you offer all this and more, then we would love to meet you.
Total Rewards: You’ll be welcomed into a winning culture that encourages continuous improvement, a challenging and rewarding work environment with a genuine desire to see each other succeed. We will also provide the following:
Support you Professionally: Competitive pay, career growth opportunities, talented and motivated team who care about each other, our mission, and our patients.
Support your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options, including employer-paid pre-tax Health Savings Account,, Employee Assistance Program, and complimentary dental and orthodontic treatments that help you and your family stay on track.
Life Balance: Paid time off and holiday pay with no waiting period.
Planning for the future: plan for the future with an industry-leading 401K retirement plan with matching company contributions.