Email Marketing Manager
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as an Email Marketing Manager and Marketo Administrator. In this role, you will work within our Marketing team to support a range of digital initiatives, including email marketing. Develop and deploy our email and nurture programs to increase customer engagement and drive revenue. This role facilitates the development of emails using Marketo and provides strategic recommendations to improve performance based on the effectiveness of these programs. If you have strong experience with Marketo and enjoy building and creating the best in class email program, we’d love to connect with you!
Preferred Work Arrangement: Strong preference for a hybrid model based at our Palo Alto, CA HQ; remote work in the United States may be considered for exceptionally qualified candidates.
- Prepare Marketo emails, and campaigns as needed and on time
- Determine field mapping to the CRM and ensure the right fields are synced to support campaigns and reporting
- Continually create and manage platform performance, including users, roles, workspaces, programs, smart campaigns, smart lists, sync/system errors forms, landing pages, tracking, automations, segmentation, lead routing, MQL structure, channel management, retention and privacy policies
- Assist with Marketing Automation specific troubleshooting requests as submitted
- Understanding of nurture program functionality, capabilities and build upon request
- Build and execute Marketing Automation campaigns across platforms including programs and nurture streams
- Segment and analyze prospect database to target campaigns and provide targeting recommendations
- Application of tracking on all Marketing Automation tactics
- Reporting on Marketing Automation programs to highlight opportunities for enhancement to improve metrics & KPIs
- Perform testing of emails, campaigns, forms, and data as needed and on time
- Assist with Marketo data hygiene, system maintenance and lead management
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience in email marketing programs
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in CRM
- At least 4 years of experience utilizing the Marketo platform for designing, executing, and optimizing email marketing campaigns
- Experience in integrating and working with Salesforce (SFDC) for seamless coordination between marketing and sales efforts
- Experience in data workflows, architecture, field syncs, campaign hierarchy, and lead management
- Experience in effectively collaborating with c-level executives
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and the ability to navigate high-level decisions making processes
- Demonstrated success in cultivating positive and effective cross-functional working relationships
- A demonstrated history of thriving and excelling in a dynamic, fast-paced environment marked by ambiguity
- Experience in the B2B marketing field is highly desirable
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.