Senior Product Manager - Integrations & Automations (SF)
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
🚀 A little about Rupa - The future is personalized, root cause healthcare.
Rupa makes lab testing simple. We turn an archaic 15 hour-a-week process into a delightful 15 min task for doctors, nurses, and even acupuncturists ordering lab testing for their patients.
Lab testing is the key to a more personalized and holistic approach to medicine, and Rupa is paving the way with critical infrastructure for this next generation of healthcare. Through Rupa, practitioners can order testing not available through the average hospital such as DNA testing, microbiome testing, advanced fertility and hormone testing, and more.
This comprehensive and personalized approach to healthcare is the missing piece for the millions of people suffering from complex, chronic health conditions. Rather than band-aid solutions, our providers strive to understand, diagnose, and treat the root cause of people’s health issues. At Rupa, we are building the infrastructure to make this root-cause approach the standard of care for every person on the planet. 🌎
Starting with lab testing, Rupa is bringing tools and resources to trailblazing practitioners who are practicing medicine in a way that truly helps people get well.
🙏 Our Supporters - We're grateful to be backed by world class investors and advisors.
We’ve been growing like crazy over the past year, with strong and consistent month-over-month growth. In support of our mission to revolutionize healthcare, we raised funding from an exceptional group of value-add investors including Bessemer, Union Square Ventures, First Round Capital, Floodgate (Mike Maples), and other talented angels.
A company is only as good as its people, and so we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who can join us on this fast-paced journey!
🤩 The Opportunity - A day in the life of a PM at Rupa.
We're only able to create a delightful experience for practitioners and patients because of all the magic our product does behind-the-scenes, like integrating with 35 lab companies (and counting!). We're looking for a Senior PM to drive our product roadmap related to our lab integrations and internal operations.
Your primary responsibility will be to own, prioritize, and execute the roadmap in these domains to improve our internal efficiency. You'll collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, operations, product, and labs partnerships, to ensure the successful delivery of impactful projects.
We're looking for someone who's excited to solve hairy problems, live in the world of API's and bots, work with external stakeholders and think strategically about the business long-term.
⚡️You’ll be in charge of all aspects of product, from day-to-day execution to higher-level strategy. This includes:
- Collaborating with internal operational stakeholders, external parties (like lab companies and EHR's) and our engineering team to ensure product success.
- Leading product development and launches by working with multiple stakeholders to define product requirements, prioritize features, and manage timelines.
- Developing product roadmaps and lead cross-functional teams to define and build products that meet customer needs.
- Monitoring product performance and user feedback to ensure product success.
⬇️ Does this sound like you?!
- You've had 4 or more years of Product Management experience building digital products and with growing responsibilities
- You're a builder and a hustler at heart -- you're not afraid to get into the weeds on building wireframes, digging for data, etc.
- You possess strong technical skills and can confidently discuss topics like APIs, bots, and automation.
- You are execution-oriented, highly organized, and are comfortable managing multiple, concurrent work streams. You know how to make the right trade-offs and you ensure that teams ship on time
- You're passionate about root-cause medicine and care about the future of healthcare in the US
- BONUS: You've worked on complex products with lots of integrations before, previously been an engineer or founder!
👎 This role may not be a good fit if...
- You’re looking to manage a team from day 1
- You do your best work in highly-structured, steady-paced, meticulously-planned environments
- You’re looking for a consistent 9-5 schedule
- You prefer perfection over shipping quickly
- Another company’s mission would get you way more fired up
💙 Our Rupa Team - The best part of this whole journey!
You’ll be joining our all-star core team who have won awards for their biotech research, worked directly with chronically ill patients, built multiple multi-billion dollar companies, and much more. The core team comes from Stanford, Wharton, Y Combinator, Parsley Health, Lululemon, Everlywell, Square, Forward, and more. We each are driven by personal reasons for wanting to transform this space. We’ve experienced firsthand the impact personalized medicine can have and are committed to this cause.
Beyond our collective excitement for the space, we’re a super close team who values personal development, being active, growth mindsets, a great sense of humor, and a healthy balance of optimism and realism. We work hard, care about each other, and have a ton of fun. 🙌
If this sounds like you, we’re stoked to meet you!
📢 Quick Note
We’re committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Rupa Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.