Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Sr. Director of FP&A while workly closely with the entire team, the Financial Analyst will support the financial close, budget, forecast, and quarterly board reporting processes The Financial Analyst will quickly familiarize themselves with our financial statements, operating model, and key drivers. In short order they will be instrumental in supporting the FP&A team’s delivery of impactful modeling and content. Salsify is a highly collaborative environment and FP&A has the privilege of working closely with every team. Responsibilities include both core FP&A workstreams as well as ad-hoc strategic projects. Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical along with the desire to become capable at translating financial concepts for varied audiences. As a member of the FP&A team you will also play a significant role in identifying and implementing process and technology efficiencies as we continue to scale.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Manage key inputs and measures for the financial forecast; provide analysis and ensure process and systems controls are followed
- Improve the efficiency and presentation of financial and key metric reports by leveraging Domo
- Enable budget owners have accurate information and understand key metrics
- Build financial models to provide scenario and cost modeling support
- Research and review budget requests allowing teams to operate effectively and within financial bounds
- Strategize with the team on how to continue driving efficiencies and level of partnership
- Support ad-hoc modeling, presentation, and dashboard projects
- Build relationships across Finance and other G&A functions
- Be a key part of a great team in an organization that values Finance partnership
You'll enjoy this role if you have:
- 12-24 months of experience in finance; relevant co-op’s and internships are applicable
- Experience working in an intense environment
- Proficiency with g-suite and Excel
- Familiarity with Adaptive Planning, Salesforce, and or NetSuite a plus
- Desire to problem solve collaboratively
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Operate well in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to the ever-evolving landscape of financial priorities and requests
- Appreciation for iterative processes, open to constantly incorporating feedback and changes
Portugal Benefits -
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Multicare)
- Life Plan
- Meal Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
A member of Talent 'firstname.lastname@example.org' will be reaching out about next steps if we would like to move forward.
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact email@example.com.