Director, Sales Engineering
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is looking for a Regional Sales Director to join their established sales organization. You’ll work directly with some of the technology industry’s most innovative and well-known organizations to help them get the most out of their infrastructure through hybrid cloud network monitoring solutions.
Who we are...
Our business development and sales organization is made of up high energy and self-motivated Sales Engineers, Account Executives and Business Development Representatives who are embedded in the industries we serve. We are a dynamic group of results-driven individuals committed to a common goal of delivering cutting edge technology solutions for hybrid cloud network monitoring and having fun while doing it.
What you’ll be doing…
- Responsible for quarterly quota attainment with consistency across of reports.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, and performance managing employees.
- Works with an inside sales counterpart to execute campaigns, prospect, and qualify leads.
- Identify, qualify, and convert qualified leads and opportunities in the target region.
- Facilitate prospect and client communications within the company.
- Maintain all records, contact information, opportunities, and activities in SFDC for the target region.
- Maintain competitive intelligence on competitors.
- Create awareness of ScienceLogic through roundtables, networking, conferences, social media, and other methods working in tandem with the marketing.
- Provide input in the development of new products and services for ScienceLogic to better serve our clients.
- Participate with other regional sales directors and VP’s on national account coordination teams.
- Run and participate in weekly calls, monthly 1:1 territory sessions and quarterly QBR’s.
Qualities you possess…
- Demonstrated experience developing and exceeding region specific account plans, quotas, and targets (collaboratively with the executive team).
- Experience leading sales teams in closing SaaS and Subscription deals.
- Experience educating corporate on technology specific requirements, needs, and company performance in these technologies.
- Demonstrated success facilitating working relationships with senior decision makers in each target account and demonstrate strong sales and marketing skills.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to provide strategic guidance and leadership to a team of Account Executives while working closely with sales engineers in a continuously changing team environment.
- Experience in sales policy development and implementation, as well as maintenance of developmental guidelines.
Benefits & Perks
- A remote-first culture - work from home or come into the office, it's totally up to you.
- 5-year Service Milestone Sabbatical.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
- Regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation and more.
- The opportunity to learn and develop from some of the best and brightest minds in the industry!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At ScienceLogic, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
We empower intelligent and automated IT operations.
The ScienceLogic SL1 platform enables companies to digitally transform themselves by removing the difficulty of managing complex, distributed IT services. We use patented discovery techniques to find everything in your IT environment, so you get visibility across all technologies and vendors running anywhere in your data centers or clouds