Senior Case Coordinator - Hybrid Potential
Sedgwick Claims Management Services
Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do, and we start by taking care of you, our valued colleague. A career at Sedgwick means experiencing our culture of caring. It means having flexibility and time for all the things that are important to you. It’s an opportunity to do something meaningful, each and every day. It’s having support for your mental, physical, financial and professional needs. It means sharpening your skills and growing your career. And it means working in an environment that celebrates diversity and is fair and inclusive.
A career at Sedgwick is where passion meets purpose to make a positive impact on the world through the people and organizations we serve. If you are someone who is driven to make a difference, who enjoys a challenge and above all, if you’re someone who cares, there’s a place for you here. Join us and contribute to Sedgwick being a great place to work.
Senior Case Coordinator - Hybrid Potential
Great Place to Work®
Most Loved Workplace®
Forbes Best-in-State Employer
This is not a Call Center Position.
Work Schedule is Monday - Friday
We offer benefits on day one:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO package
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Hybrid potential after training
If you have experience in underwriting, administrative assistance, or portfolio management, this might be the role for you!
This role is expected to communicate with customers, financial institutions, attorneys, and auto dealership personnel to coordinate the buyback of vehicles on behalf of the client, including but not limited to: mailing, calling, emailing and faxing appropriate parties to complete required tasks. To coordinate all assigned customer activities related to Automotive Manufacturer reacquired vehicles. These activities include, but are not limited to, document collection, financial calculation, presenting buyback offer and negotiation, where necessary. Provides resolution for difficult issues and assignments. They must have an understanding and be compliant with the necessary paperwork and the vehicle surrender requirements of each states guideline and be able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
Key Position Activities:
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times to customers
- De-escalate customers with prolonged vehicle issues
- Liaise between manufacturer, dealer, and customer
- Administrative tasks/data entry
- Build and maintain client/customer relationships
- Strengthen clients’ brand & maintain trust between client and customer
- Update customer database systems with owner record changes, diary note entries, and workflow case to completion
- Escalate customer or dealer issues to manager as appropriate
- Ensure quality of service on all phone calls
- Ability to multi-task with phone and computer
- Adhere to company policies and responsibly manage time & attendance
- Assist with other duties as assigned
Scope of Work:
Daily contact with customers, financial institutions, attorneys, and auto dealership personnel to coordinate the buyback of vehicles on behalf of the client and the necessary paperwork involved.
Regular contact on each assigned case to ensure the client’s customer satisfaction.
Education and Experience Required:
- Type 40+ WPM, meet required data entry and customer service experience assessments
- Exceptional verbal and written communication & Phone de-escalation skills
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or some college course work completed 2+ years of customer service experience preferred
- Solid verbal communication skills with professional telephone and email etiquette
- Basic math, reading, writing, organizational skills, and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience in the Automotive Industry preferred
- Meet background verification requirements
- Demonstrates the ability to understand and manage complex processes
- Demonstrates the ability to have strong discipline in time management and multi-tasking
- Demonstrates the ability to take appropriate actions to ensure that customer, dealer, and Client representatives' needs are met which includes proactively searching for ways to shorten process cycle time while increasing customer satisfaction, with minimal to no direction from management.
- Demonstrates the ability to speak clearly and convey information orally, both on an individual basis and in a group.
- Demonstrates the ability to draft written communication, both on an individual basis and in a group.
- Demonstrates the ability to positively and confidently share opinions and feelings in the spirit of cooperation and team building. Accurately communicates with others regardless of their status or position.
- Demonstrates the ability to deal openly and honestly with customers and management while building credibility and maintaining trust. Exhibits empathy and sensitivity for the needs of customers, dealers, and Client representatives. Is perceived by others as being helpful and supportive.
- Other (i.e. physical requirements, travel, etc. that is not covered above.
As required by law, Sedgwick provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in jurisdictions requiring pay transparency in job postings. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and cost of specific location. For the jurisdiction noted in this job posting only, the range of starting pay for this role is $22/hour USD - $24/hour USD. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, 401k and matching, PTO, disability and life insurance, employee assistance, flexible spending or health savings account, and other additional voluntary benefits.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.