Resource Solutions Service Delivery Lead (Maternity Cover)
Sedgwick Claims Management Services
Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do, and we start by taking care of you, our valued colleague. A career at Sedgwick means experiencing our culture of caring. It means having flexibility and time for all the things that are important to you. It’s an opportunity to do something meaningful, each and every day. It’s having support for your mental, physical, financial and professional needs. It means sharpening your skills and growing your career. And it means working in an environment that celebrates diversity and is fair and inclusive.
A career at Sedgwick is where passion meets purpose to make a positive impact on the world through the people and organizations we serve. If you are someone who is driven to make a difference, who enjoys a challenge and above all, if you’re someone who cares, there’s a place for you here. Join us and contribute to Sedgwick being a great place to work.
Great Place to Work®
Top 100 Most Loved Workplace®
Forbes Best-in-State Employer
Resource Solutions Service Delivery Lead (maternity cover)
Head of Resource Solutions
The role of Resource Solutions Service Delivery Lead (Maternity Cover) is a temporary maternity cover role for a period of 9 months with a potential view to permanency. The role will report to the Head of Resource Solutions and will be accountable for the overseeing and managing of day-to-day operations of Resource Solutions.
This role requires an individual to be a self-starter that manages their workload effectively whilst reflecting strong organisational skills and professional attributes.
Specific responsibilities (including but not limited to)
Responsible for managing and overseeing the day-to-day activities within the Resource Solutions department including, but not limited to:
- Monitoring and documenting colleague issues e.g. absence management, probationary periods, one to one check ins, performance reviews, disciplinary issues, HR escalations etc
- Review and submissions of monthly invoices in line with SLA’s
- Generation of financial reports including profit and loss sharing, budget predictions and forecasting
- Presenting regularly to internal and external stakeholders with reference to financials, accomplishments and challenges within the department
- Coordinating regularly with internal departments such as legal, recruitment, payroll, PMO, CR, L&D & Finance
- Become our clients trusted strategic advisor and partner for all operational matters.
- Develop new and existing partnerships with potential and respective clients.
- Drive proactive talent and retention solutions to our clients to ensure we remain a partner of choice.
- Leverage our internal functions to drive automation, analytics, and accountability.
- Prioritise and assign tasks to deliver within our SLA performance commitments and in line with our Service Delivery Model.
- Lead, develop and assist with projects that align with the Resource Solutions strategy model.
- Look for ways to improve our service to identify opportunities or implement preventive measures.
- Ensure all Resource Solutions processes and procedures are compliant within required standards set by our clients and by Sedgwick internally.
- Effectively manage operational risks, ensuring controls are in place with a robust action plan ready to execute.
- Support Head of Resource Solutions and Head of Business Development Sales on tendering and information gathering to present to the Sedgwick Executive team.
Skills and Experience
- 2 – 3 years People Management experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a financial/commercial setting with emphasis on reporting
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent English (verbal and written form)
- Solution focused.
- Experience in KPI’s and service levels.
- Proficient in MS excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, both internally and externally
- Experience in client communication, negotiation, client service & practices.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in operational and service management (desirable - distinct advantage)
- Experience working within a HR environment (desirable - distinct advantage)
- 1 – 2 years project management experience (desirable)
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Sedgwick retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.