Sedgwick Claims Management Services
Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do, and we start by taking care of you, our valued colleague. A career at Sedgwick means experiencing our culture of caring. It means having flexibility and time for all the things that are important to you. It’s an opportunity to do something meaningful, each and every day. It’s having support for your mental, physical, financial and professional needs. It means sharpening your skills and growing your career. And it means working in an environment that celebrates diversity and is fair and inclusive.
A career at Sedgwick is where passion meets purpose to make a positive impact on the world through the people and organizations we serve. If you are someone who is driven to make a difference, who enjoys a challenge and above all, if you’re someone who cares, there’s a place for you here. Join us and contribute to Sedgwick being a great place to work.
Great Place to Work®
Most Loved Workplace®
Forbes Best-in-State Employer
**Intended for junior and senior year students!**
Preferred Degree Programs: Business, Sales, Marketing and Communications
Internship Timeline: May 2024 - August 2024
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: To perform in a Sales support role as defined by the sponsoring department management; to complete non-complex projects as assigned; and to report project results to the Operating Committee at the end of the internship which normally is a 10-12 week period.
ARE YOU AN IDEAL CANDIDATE? We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who thrive in a collaborative environment, who are driven to deliver great work, are customer-oriented and are naturally empathetic.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBLITIES MAY INCLUDE
- Completes assigned non-complex projects as defined by the sponsoring department management.
- Reports project results to the Operating Committee when the project is complete.
- Current enrollment as a Senior in a degree program and in good standing at an accredited college or university is required. Grade Point Average of at least 2.5 or equivalent is required.
TAKING CARE OF YOU
- Entry-level colleagues are offered a world class training program with a comprehensive curriculum
- An assigned mentor and manager that will support and guide you on your career journey
- Career development and promotional growth opportunities
- A diverse and comprehensive benefits offering including medical, dental vision, 401K, PTO and more
Work environment requirements for entry-level opportunities include –
Physical: Computer keyboarding
Auditory/visual: Hearing, vision and talking
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgement and discretion; ability to meet deadlines
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.