Loyalty Operations Analyst
We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built and our mission of keeping Every Home Secure. And we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities and make a huge impact on the lives of all those who we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we disrupt the home security space and relentlessly pursue our mission of keeping Every Home Secure.
What You'll Do
The SimpliSafe CX Analytics team is looking for a Senior Analyst to support our Loyalty Operations team. In this role you will have the opportunity to influence this critical agent team that executes on a number of customer loyalty efforts including inbound saves, proactive outreach attempts, and bill fail recoveries.
This is a unique opportunity to own the full lifecycle of data analysis, reporting, and strategic partnership with Operational leadership. You will collaborate across the organization with other analysts, engineers, and operational leaders to understand and leverage existing data sources, develop new data sources, and conduct cross-functional analysis. Your work will have a direct impact on Loyalty performance and the company’s overall business success. Your responsibilities will include:
- Sift through raw data, partnering with a variety of technical and non-technical teams, to create structured, high quality data assets to support analysis and reporting
- Organize and mine datasets to find drivers of loyalty performance at both the channel and agent level, identifying optimization opportunities
- Develop metrics in support of agent-incentives to drive maximum impact
- Lead analytics efforts and drive creation of standardized KPIs, reports, and executive dashboards (familiarity with Tableau a plus)
- Lead the development of measurement frameworks for pilots and experimentation within the channel to advise on the success of tactics
- Act as strategic thought partner of Loyalty and Outbound team leaders, proactively sharing insights and emerging issues, and making strategic recommendations
- Analysis on longer term customer success following Loyalty Ops touchpoint
What You'll Bring
- BS in a quantitative field or equivalent experience (Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering or related field)
- 5+ years of equivalent experience or Masters +3 years
- Strong technical skills, including experience with query and data visualization tools. SQL and Excel are core requirements, with experience in Tableau or programming languages (Python, R, etc) a plus
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail but with the ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, cross-functional environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to synthesize concepts for non-technical audiences and effectively engage partners across all levels of the company
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively. Going beyond the question asked to proactively understand the question behind the question and create/structure your own analysis plan
What Values You’ll Share
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for our customers, putting them at the core of our work, and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging ourselves and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - Maintaining a “no job too small” attitude, and an open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - Taking a highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - Investing in developing others and helping others around us succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - Working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often ambiguous environment.