Who We Are
Simpplr is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use our forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees. Wherever people work, Simpplr enables them to flourish.
Trusted by more than 700+ leading brands, including Penske, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable improvements in employee engagement, productivity, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
Job Description: Growth Copywriter
Simpplr is looking for a creative and detail-oriented Growth Copywriter to join our Growth Marketing Team and take the lead on crafting compelling copy that resonates with our audience. As a key contributor to our digital content marketing efforts, you'll play a pivotal role in developing long-form SEO-optimized blog posts, glossaries, and web pages. In addition, you will tackle short-form ad copy and help drive pipeline. You will be joining an exciting company experiencing hyper growth and a team that values collaboration and fun.
What you will be doing:
- Produce engaging long-form content, including SEO-optimized blog posts, glossaries, and content pages, aligning with our brand voice and industry standards
- Craft persuasive short-form ad copy for various channels (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads etc.), ensuring a consistent and compelling brand message
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product marketing, advertising, and designers, to gather insights and create impactful content
- Stay informed of SEO best practices, industry trends, and competitive landscapes to inform content strategies
- Research and understand our target audience to tailor content that resonates and drives engagement
- Consistently produce winning copy for an experiment-driven team
What makes you a great fit for the team:
- +5 years of experience writing long-form and short-form copy
- Strong portfolio showcasing an ability to adapt writing style for different formats and channels, be it informative blog posts, email blasts, or punchy ad copy
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail and a passion for storytelling
- Understanding of SEO principles and best practices for optimizing content for search engines
- Collaborative mindset with excellent communication skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with SEO tools like SEMRush, content management systems (CMS) and basic knowledge of HTML is a plus
- Creativity and a proactive approach to generating fresh ideas for content that aligns with business goals
- B2B and/or SaaS experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field
Skills: Proofreading · Grammar · Marketing Materials · Direct Response Marketing · Digital Copywriting · Content Strategy · Creative Strategy · Concept Development · Business-to-Business (B2B)
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.