Senior Recruiting Coordinator
Skydio is the leading US drone company and the world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from first responders to insurance claims adjusters, utilities, and more!
About the Team: Our Recruiting Operations team is a small team of 3 that primarily works in Greenhouse, Ashby, and Workday. We have a bi-weekly Operations team meeting where we discuss team bandwidth, recent challenges, and ideas for future improvements. Our purpose in Recruiting Operations is to bring operational excellence and support to the Recruiting team and various internal stakeholders across the business to enable them to hire efficiently and effectively, while creating a delightful and personal experience for our candidates.
About the role: We are looking for a dynamic Senior Recruiting Coordinator to work onsite at our HQ located in San Mateo, CA. Your primary responsibility will be interview coordination, candidate greeting, office tours, and documentation. You will split coordination duties for teams with your peer RC. We're excited to find someone passionate about project work and excited to contribute outside of coordination tasks.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You will support multiple Technical Recruiters hiring for teams including Wireless, Camera, Security, and Cloud
- You will be a champion for, and ensure we offer our candidates, an exceptional in-person interview experience
- You will have an opportunity to participate in a variety of team projects related to: Candidate Experience, Employer Branding, Learning & Development, and more
What makes you a good fit:
- You have 2+ years of experience in a high-volume coordination role
- You have 1+ year of experience working in Greenhouse
- You love the challenge and puzzle-solving aspects of coordination/scheduling
- You have strong time management skills that will enable you to complete requests within ~24 hours
- You are a polished communicator and are comfortable interacting with Senior Leadership, Hiring Managers, and Executive Assistants
- You are familiar with interview load balancing and interview shadow programs
- Experience with Ashby or Workday are “nice-to-have” skills
Compensation Range: The annual base salary range for this position is *$93,500 - $118,250. Compensation will vary based on factors, including skill level, proficiencies, transferable knowledge, and experience. In addition to base salary, Skydio full-time employees are eligible to enroll in our benefit plans and take advantage of a variety of incentives and stipends.
*For some positions the pay may be dependent upon the individual's regional location.
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multidisciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/