Director of Global Partnerships
Strider is revolutionizing the way companies, universities, research institutions, and government agencies protect their innovation and compete in a new era of global strategic competition. Our trailblazing technology and intelligence solutions enable clients to proactively identify, manage, and respond to nation-state directed IP theft and supply chain vulnerabilities.
The purpose of Strider is to protect the ideals and innovations of the free world. If you’re ready to be part of an elite team tackling some of the most pressing security and technology challenges, let’s talk.
As a Director of Partnerships, you will be a key driver in Strider’s corporate, government, and research partnerships, enterprise sales, events, and overall partnership strategy. They will be the primary catalyst in developing our robust revenue-generating community. The successful candidate will be a business development powerhouse with the ability to monetize relationships and have a proven record of building communities and partnerships. They will come from a well-rounded background, and experience building a successful team from the ground up. The Director of Global Partnerships must be mission-aligned with our vision to protect the ideals and innovations of the free world.
What you will do:
- Act as the leader and key stakeholder in Strider’s Global Partnerships sales process.
- Work with the executive leadership team to develop a strategic plan to drive revenue.
- Prospect, develop, and sell new integrated business partnerships to accomplish sales goals.
- Work toward integrating, aligning, and executing Strider’s sales goals.
- Lead the exploration and growth of the client account list by leveraging creative ideas for generating leads for channels and partnerships.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve and surpass revenue goals.
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities; meet with clients and prospects; develop valuable proposals; negotiate deal terms and close.
- Oversee a portfolio of important accounts and analyze performance trends in order to deliver regular productive reviews to clients.
- Design and propose solutions to meet the needs of prospective and current partnerships.
- Serve as a key conduit between our partners and internal teams, such as product, sales, and intelligence to manage solutions and objectives.
- Negotiate terms and contracts with current and future partnerships.
What you will need to be successful:
- Bachelors degree is required.
- 5+ years managing and growing channel and partnership revenue, customer-facing teams, and accounts with a proven track record of achieving retention and expansion goals.
- 5+ years of experience in client-facing roles, preferably in SaaS or other technology.
- Solid understanding of the role and value that Customer Success provides in today’s SaaS/technology environment.
- Ability to analyze, strategize, execute, and motivate.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator across all levels of internal and external organizations and stakeholders.
- Proven experience in the development and execution of dynamic and effective platforms.
- Strong selling skills with proven experience in pitch and strategic positioning.
- Must possess problem-solving capabilities to address and resolve issues that face a growing enterprise. When necessary, he/she will be a strong and effective negotiator, comfortable in complex negotiations and sophisticated business situations.
- Experience with building partnerships internationally (i.e. Europe, Japan, etc.)
Nice to haves:
Master’s degree in business administration or similar.
- Competitive Compensation
- Company Equity Options
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness Reimbursement
- US Holidays (Office Closed)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
Strider provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Strider complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Learn more about us by visiting https://www.striderintel.com/