Global Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
We are on a mission to unlock impossible AI for all.
Imagine a world in which breakthrough discoveries are commonplace. Here at Synthetaic, we help organizations transcend data-access and data-quality issues, unleashing the full impact of AI in all fields. Simply put, our technology unlocks previously impossible AI that has the power to change the world.
That’s all well and good, but despite our high-tech profile, we recognize that none of this is possible without our people. Which is why we’re thrilled to be adding an Global Account Executive to our Sales team. In this role, you'll be responsible for driving net new sales and the growth of Synthetaic in the enterprise sales segment. Ideally, you're a highly experienced and customer-centric professional with a balance of technical/product knowledge and business acumen.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
- Creating and executing on a sales plan for targeting large (7-8+ figures) accounts/clients
- Developing ideal customer profiles for each target industry
- Generating, nurturing and guiding leads through the sales process
- Meeting quarterly and annual quotas
- Landing net new logos and formalizing enterprise-wide relationships with companies across a wide variety of industries
- Developing, nurturing, and growing existing relationships with industry stakeholders and end customers
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams such as marketing and sales engineering to understand and configure custom solutions to meet customer needs
- Representing Synthetaic at key customer conferences and industry events to build key relationships
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders across a variety of industries
- Driving new business and recurring business with customers with an emphasis on large (7-8+ figures) deals
- Leveraging RAIC (Rapid Automatic Image Categorization) to open doors, gain executive buy-in, and create scalable and consistent velocity in the sales process
A good Global Account Executive at Synthetaic must have the following skills, knowledge, education and experience:
- 12+ years of sales experience that includes prospecting, developing a sales pipeline, and a track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Demonstrated experience managing key customer relationships and closing 6-8 figure strategic opportunities
- Experience using HubSpot (or another CRM) to manage tasks, pipeline and closing data
- Ability to work autonomously within a fast-paced, unstructured and ever-changing environment
- Demonstrated sales success in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated experience executing on a go-to-market strategy and global or regional sales plan
- Willingness to travel as required
- Permanent eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship
If you want to go above and beyond, bring these experiences to the table (these are not requirements):
- Sales experience closing large (7-8+ figures) deals within a technology startup environment
- Expertise in HubSpot
- Ability to work full-time onsite at our main headquarters in Delafield, WI
AI is a complex field with a lot of processes and technologies to learn, and here at Synthetaic, the sky’s the limit! If you’re a Global Account Executive looking for greener pastures, we should talk.
Synthetaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Synthetaic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.