Delafield, WI, USA
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
We are on a mission to unlock impossible AI for all.
Imagine a world in which breakthrough discoveries are commonplace. Here at Synthetaic, we help organizations transcend data-access and data-quality issues, unleashing the full impact of AI in all fields. Simply put, our technology unlocks previously impossible AI that has the power to change the world.
That’s all well and good, but despite our high-tech profile, we recognize that none of this is possible without our people. Which is why we’re thrilled to be adding a Project Manager to our team.
This role is full-time, and is open to local talent only. This position will be based onsite at our office in Delafield, WI.
In this role, you'll be focused on:
- Bridging the gap between delivery and project management, ensuring customer projects are executed on time, on budget and on quality
- Reviewing project proposals to determine schedule, cost estimates, staffing requirements, and resource allotments needed for successful execution
- Preparing the project scope whereby the goals, objectives, risks, assumptions, team members’ roles and responsibilities, work breakdown structure, and deliverables are identified, defined, and communicated effectively
- Communicating regularly with management regarding the status of current project initiatives
- Monitoring project milestones and working with the project team to maintain the schedule and honor commitments
- Clearly articulating the voice of the customer and their requirements
- Maintaining high performance levels for service-related processes, and implementing improvement activities wherever necessary
- Taking accountability for project delivery performance, meeting and exceeding customer expectations
A good Project Manager will have the following skills, knowledge, education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (or related field)
- Expertise in Azure DevOps or similar project portfolio management software (Jira, Clarity, Planview)
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple lead multiple projects independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work full-time onsite at Delafield, WI office
- Demonstrated ability to quickly identify, assess risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Permanent eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship
If you want to go above and beyond, bring the following to the table:
- Project management certification such as PMP or PRINCE2
- Experience working in a tech startup environment
- Foundational understanding of AI concepts, machine learning and data science
Synthetaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Synthetaic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.