Our Store Leaders are seasoned retail leaders with natural charisma. In this role, you will recruit, train, develop, and manage a dynamic store team, contributing to Tesla's mission of accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Your responsibilities include guiding your team through training, coaching, and motivating, while also analyzing sales performance. Identifying local market events to enhance Tesla's brand exposure and foster new owners is a key aspect of the role.
Success is measured by achieving cumulative store sales targets, driving optimal team performance, and maintaining smooth store operations. To excel at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and deeply committed to sustainable energy. While individual contributions are valued, teamwork is crucial for achieving the highest level of success. Recognition is reserved for those who empower their team, contributing to collective success.
- Lead, coach, and inspire the team to achieve productivity goals and identify opportunities for sales growth
- Foster a culture that prioritizes delivering a best-in-class customer experience, aligning with Tesla's mission
- Cultivate a positive team culture by promptly addressing people and safety issues
- Enforce adherence to Tesla policies and procedures among all employees
- Identify and nurture high-potential talent and provide continuous feedback to enhance individual and team performance
- Maintain facility and showroom standards in line with the brand, ensuring employees adhere to Tesla's dress code and grooming guidelines
- Exercise cost-consciousness to control store expenses, consistently seeking ways to reduce costs
- Bachelor’s Degree, 5+ years of applicable professional experience with proven track record to meet and exceed goals, or equivalent
- Self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional management and coaching skills
- Dedicated and ethical approach to sales and sales operations
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships acting as a well-respected, trusted partner
- Excellent time-management and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license in country of employment and ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable