Customer Experience Manager
Our Customer Experience Managers are seasoned retail leaders with natural charisma. In this role, you will collaborate with the Store Leader to recruit, train, develop, and manage a dynamic store team, contributing to Tesla's mission of accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Your responsibilities include guiding your team through training, coaching, and motivating, while also analyzing sales performance. Identifying local market events to enhance Tesla's brand exposure and foster new owners is a key aspect of the role.
Success is measured by achieving cumulative store sales targets, driving optimal team performance, and maintaining smooth store operations. To excel at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and deeply committed to sustainable energy. While individual contributions are valued, teamwork is crucial for achieving the highest level of success. Recognition is reserved for those who empower their team, contributing to collective success.
- Collaborate with the Store Manager to align on business needs and strategies, while demonstrating sales leadership through active floor presence and role modeling (70% of the time)
- Ensure all employees deliver a top-tier customer experience, proactively addressing and resolving any concerns related to vehicle quality and preparation
- Recruit, train, and develop management and staff, maintaining prompt position fulfillment, providing ongoing performance evaluation, and ensuring adherence to Tesla's policies and procedures
- Uphold brand standards through facility maintenance, showroom presentation, and cost control, while ensuring compliance with Tesla’s dress code and grooming guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree, 2+ years applicable experience, proven track record to meet or exceed goals, or equivalent
- Self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional management skills, great attention to detail, and ability to prioritize multiple projects while adhering to business-critical deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a dedicated and ethical approach to sales and sales operations
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment, ability to relocate as needed
- Valid driver’s license in country of employment and ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable