Compliance Procurement Specialist
The Tesla Construction Procurement team is looking to hire Indirect and Construction Procurement Compliance Specialist to support various compliance projects and tasks for North America. This person should have knowledge of different compensation type, procurement procedures, construction billing, and local regulations pertaining to large scale construction projects. A successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Support the Indirect Construction Procurement team with supplier onboarding and ensure suppliers are compliant with local laws and regulations and Tesla pre-qualification standards
- Audit and validate supplier master documentation per executed agreements.
- Occasional training for suppliers with E-Invoicing
- Ensure construction contractor enrollment in Owner Controlled Insurance Program prior to accessing the site
- Support Global Supply Managers and internal stakeholders with contract compliance and invoicing issues
- Ensure proper internal controls for invoice review and procurement process
- Document any new process change and communicate to team and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Account, Finance, Construction Management or Supply chain, or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience of working in a contract management or vendor management role
- Any certification related to contract management/project management
- Competent in Microsoft office suites
- Organized and detail-oriented with keenest for problem solving
- Engaged, hard working and resilient
- Good communication skills and a team player