HR Operations Analyst
Flagship Pioneering is a biotechnology company that invents and builds platform companies that change the world. We bring together the greatest scientific minds with entrepreneurial company builders and assemble the capital to allow them to take courageous leaps. Those big leaps in human health and sustainability exponentially accelerate scientific progress in areas ranging from cancer detection and treatment to nature-positive agriculture.
What sets Flagship apart is our ability to advance biotechnology by uniting life science innovation, company creation, and capital investment under one roof in a way that is largely without precedent. Our scientific founders, entrepreneurial leaders, and professional capital managers are each aligned around an institutionalized process that enables us to innovate and transform for the benefit of people and planet.
Many of the companies Flagship has founded have addressed humanity’s most urgent challenges: vaccinating billions of people against COVID-19, curing intractable diseases, improving human health, preempting illness, and feeding the world by improving the resiliency and sustainability of agriculture.
Flagship has been recognized twice on FORTUNE’s “Change the World” list, an annual ranking of companies that have made a positive social and environmental impact through activities that are part of their core business strategies, and has been twice named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Flagship Pioneering is looking for an HR Operations Analyst to join our growing team. This role will own the documentation of HR processes and workflow design, coordinate its communication to stakeholders, and governance. This rolewill work closely with the rest of the HR and cross-functional teams to ensure processes are consistently optimized and impactful. This person will serve as an integral partner in building standardized HR processes across Flagship Pioneering for different audiences including flagging gaps in our current processes and developing new once for changing needs. We are seeking a highly organized, creative problem solver who is passionate about continuous improvement. The right candidate will be a skilled influencer who can translate complex projects into easy-to-follow documents, is technically fluent, and knows how to earn trust from cross-functional teams. This individual should also be an adept project/program manager with proven experience working with a range of stakeholders in order to assess, build, and launch operational change.
- Utilizing project management best practices to identify and drive process improvement efforts, leveraging systems and tools for optimization
- Own documentation and maintenance of current HR processes for different audiences including HR, cross-functional teams, and general employees
- Monitor all processes to ensure adherence and identify opportunities for training
What it takes to succeed:
- Experience in developing and documenting cross-functional processes
- Experience in program or project management, including stakeholder management
- Exceptional technical skills specific to Microsoft Office, as well as an interest in learning new technologies for process visualization.
- Basic knowledge of HR systems is preferred
- General knowledge of automation techniques
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Effective communication skills.
Flagship Pioneering and our ecosystem companies are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies: Flagship Pioneering and its affiliated Flagship Lab companies (collectively, “FSP”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to FSP or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by Flagship Pioneering’s internal Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of FSP, and FSP will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto.