HR Systems Analyst
Flagship Pioneering is a biotechnology company that invents and builds platform companies that change the world. We bring together the greatest scientific minds with entrepreneurial company builders and assemble the capital to allow them to take courageous leaps. Those big leaps in human health and sustainability exponentially accelerate scientific progress in areas ranging from cancer detection and treatment to nature-positive agriculture.
What sets Flagship apart is our ability to advance biotechnology by uniting life science innovation, company creation, and capital investment under one roof in a way that is largely without precedent. Our scientific founders, entrepreneurial leaders, and professional capital managers are each aligned around an institutionalized process that enables us to innovate and transform for the benefit of people and planet.
Many of the companies Flagship has founded have addressed humanity’s most urgent challenges: vaccinating billions of people against COVID-19, curing intractable diseases, improving human health, preempting illness, and feeding the world by improving the resiliency and sustainability of agriculture.
Flagship has been recognized twice on FORTUNE’s “Change the World” list, an annual ranking of companies that have made a positive social and environmental impact through activities that are part of their core business strategies, and has been twice named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Flagship Pioneering is looking for a HR Systems Analyst to join our growing team. This role will own the maintenance of the backend of the HR systems, collaborate with the cross-functional teams to ensure data hygiene in our HR systems, stakeholder education on data governance, and provide essential technical support. We are seeking a highly organized, creative problem solver who is passionate about systems, data, and customer support for our stakeholders. The right candidate will be a skilled influencer who can manage complex systems, is technically fluent, and knows how to earn trust. This individual should also have a strong aptitude to learn new systems with extreme attention to detail when investigating issues and experience working with a range of stakeholders to assess, build, and launch changes in various systems.
- Independently support back-end of HR systems including updating templates, adding users, managing permissions, and collaborate in identifying system gaps and align them with HR processes.
- Ensure data accuracy in our HR systems by monitoring process adherence, data hygiene, and identify opportunities for training. This includes running regular audits, editing data in the system, and partnering with cross-functional teams to understand the system setup and identify other areas where data hygiene is needed.
- Educate users on the HR systems, data hygiene, and self- service resources to help empower their use of these.
- Provide front-line level 1 end-user support of HR systems and propose proper course of action for problem resolution. Resolve user issues and technical problems in the systems and communicate resolutions effectively.
- Support adhoc requests and projects as needed.
What it takes to succeed:
- Minimum basic knowledge of programming logic a desire to build further expertise is preferred.
- General knowledge of automation techniques
- Strong aptitude to learn new systems with strong attention to detail when investigating issues and problem solving.
- Expertise with Greenhouse, UKG, and Avature preferred.
- Customer service focus and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high volume, fast-changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team.
Flagship Pioneering and our ecosystem companies are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies: Flagship Pioneering and its affiliated Flagship Lab companies (collectively, “FSP”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to FSP or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by Flagship Pioneering’s internal Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of FSP, and FSP will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto.