Housekeeper - Cherokee, NC
The Service Companies
Our Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning guest rooms and public areas throughout hotel casino, all while providing great customer service. Guest Room Attendants love to help and serve others (both customers and team members). You love to learn & grow with a friendly and enthusiastic attitude! This individual must be high energy & enthusiastic.
What’s In It For You!!
● Competitive Pay Rates
● On Demand Pay – Work Today, Get Paid Today
● Flexible Scheduling - Full Time and Part Time
● Comprehensive Health & Welfare Benefits including Medical, Dental, 401(k) & More
● National Growth Opportunities
● Comprehensive Training
● Work for a TSC Certified Supervisor
● Employee Recognition and additional perks
● Cleans the required number of rooms by shift
● Makes beds, changes linens, cleans bathrooms, mirrors, floors and sinks
● Ensures that rooms are cleaned to required quality standards
● Smiles and is friendly when interacting with co-workers, guests and property employees
● Follows all required safety and standard operating procedures
Qualifications & Skills
● High School education or GED
● No prior experience required - we provide professional training
● Ability to work with a variety of cleaning equipment and chemicals
● Ability to perform all duties as required with or without an accommodation
We Are The Service Companies - Our people are our #1 asset!
The Service Companies is the unrivaled one-stop-shop for housekeeping, cleaning, staffing and engineering services to the hospitality, gaming and commercial building industries. With thousands of employees located in the United States, Puerto Rico and the Bahamas, The Service Companies offers each employee a full benefits program, opportunities for growth and more.