Compensation and Benefits Partner
About the job
The Total Rewards Partner is a compensation and benefits data expert who partners with the HR, Finance and leadership teams regarding total rewards programs, strategy, solutions and data management.
What you’ll do
Data management and Analysis
- Partner with total rewards team on global compensation and benefits benchmarking and market research, including evaluating Tipalti’s plans, market practices, and recommending adjustments
- Participate in compensation and benefits surveys; analyze results and provide recommendations on findings
- Maintain awareness of existing and emerging local and global HR and rewards trends
- Partner in the design and build-out of compensation and benefits metrics, reports and tools
- Collaborate on data needs with global partner teams, including HR Operations, payroll, finance, and in-country external partners
Total Rewards Programs and Compliance
- Participate in the development, management, execution and administration of compensation and benefits programs and processes, including philosophy, benefit and compensation plan framework and administration, and regulatory compliance
- Partner on the evaluation, planning, deployment and management of global benefit plans and reward programs, including timeline, communication, training, broker and carrier relationships, and compliance
- Partner on the planning and execution of the annual focal compensation process, including the timeline, communication, training, data management, analysis and reporting, partnering with finance and leaders on budget management, partnering with HRBPs in providing guidance and support to leaders and managers, and related activities
- Partner on all compensation lifecycle actions, including evaluating new and existing jobs, market pricing, establishing base and variable pay framework and ranges, maintaining compensation related systems and data, conducting geographic assessments, identifying career paths, conducting pay equity analyses, researching market pay and salary budget trends, ensuring regulatory compliance, and related activities.
- Partner within the HR team on a variety of compensation and benefits needs, including job offers, ad-hoc compensation analyses requests, and identifying emerging rewards trends and opportunities
- Partner with the HR team and business leaders on organizational assessment, job design, workforce planning and career mobility
- Partner with total rewards team on job description development and maintenance.
- Develop and deliver total rewards training and presentations on Tipalti’s total rewards philosophies and approach
- Lead and/or collaborate on total rewards and HR projects
What you’ll need
- What you’ve learned:
- Undergraduate degree in HR, Business or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Your background includes:
- 5 years of multifaceted technical and consultative experience in total rewards, in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Benefits background: Comprehensive experience in USA and Canada benefits administration and compliance; experience EMEA helpful but not required
- Compensation background: Understanding of compensation tenets and requirements; compensation experience preferred but not required
- Total rewards background: Exposure to multifaceted total rewards philosophy and programs
- Your skills include:
- Excellent data management and analytical skills; experience in Excel and Google Sheets preferred
- Ability to present complex information in a simple and clear manner
- Ability to identify and execute on creative, legally sound total rewards solutions
- Ability to manage and scale projects
- Strong written, verbal and relationship building skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities and deadlines
Unique aspects of this role
- Travel: Minimal overnight travel anticipated (up to 5%).
- Monday-Friday normal business hours within the location time zone.
- Flexibility to coordinate schedules across time zones with internal teams and external partners.
- Tipalti standard hybrid in-office / remote model
Interested in learning more about us?
Tipalti is the only company handling both global partner payments and accounts payable workflows for high-velocity companies across the entire financial operations cycle: onboarding and managing global suppliers, instituting procurement controls, streamlining invoice processing and approvals, executing payments around the world, and reconciling payables data across a multi-subsidiary finance organization. Tipalti enables companies to scale quickly by making payables strategic with operational, compliance, and financial controls. Through Tipalti, our clients can efficiently and securely pay thousands of partners and suppliers in 196 countries within minutes.
Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers and a desire to build lasting connections. Our client portfolio includes high-velocity businesses such as Amazon Twitch, GoDaddy, Roku, WordPress.com, and ZipRecruiter. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate which is built on trust, reliability and innovation. Tipalti means we handled it" - a mission to which we are constantly committed.