FX Solutions Analyst
The FX Solutions Analyst role will support our Customer Success Org within the larger Operations Org. This role will sit under the Director of Customer Growth. Foreign Exchange (FX) services are a key component of revenue growth for Tipalti. Several different FX services are currently offered including payee FX, payor FX, and Multi-FX. Each of these services is targeted towards different use cases and opportunities for growth. This role requires an in-depth understanding of the value of each of these service offerings, use cases, and the market segment that it applies to. This role will lead the adoption of FX and Multi-FX services for clients while ensuring they achieve their desired business outcomes. This role involves working closely with clients, understanding their business requirements, and coordinating with internal teams to deliver customized FX solutions. The goal is to ensure a smooth implementation and adoption while providing training and support to end-users.
Why join Tipalti?
Tipalti is one of the world’s fastest-growing fintech companies. We free finance professionals to lead by modernizing the entire payables operation. We are a well-funded, late-stage start-up backed by high-profile investors. Our 2021 Series F funding round raised $270 million, valuing us at over $8.3 billion. With total funding of just over $550 million, and with more than 3000 global customers, Tipalti is one of the most valuable private fintech companies in the world.
At Tipalti, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, the quality of our product and the capabilities of our people. Tipaltians are passionate about the work they do, and keen to get the job done. Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where diverse individuals can thrive and make an impact. Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach for success together.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Align FX services to deliver on client-specific business needs and challenges
- Collaborate with clients to understand their current FX and Multi-FX business processes
- Build, run, and optimize FX campaigns to drive payee FX
- Position the value of Multi-FX to our clients and ensure adoption and change management
- Manage the overall project timelines, milestones, and deliverables
- Communicate regularly with clients and internal stakeholders to provide updates on the progress of implementation and adoption
- Work closely with internal teams to define and document customer implementation plans and desired outcomes
- Develop and execute comprehensive testing plans to validate the functionality and performance of the implemented FX systems in delivering customer value
- Provide training to internal and external teams on how to effectively use FX services
- Address and resolve issues/challenges encountered during the implementation and adoption process
- Offer ongoing support to internal and external clients
- Monitor FX usage, address user inquiries, and provide guidance on process
- Run business reviews with management and key stakeholders related to the FX business
- Drive adoption of each FX service within the installed base including but not limited to marketing/sales campaigns, incentives, pricing optimization for payee and payor segments
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience and knowledge in FX, Multi-FX, cross-border payments, and FX market and channels
- 3-5 years of Project Management and Business Analysis experience
- Strong understanding of FX markets and trading workflows
- Previous experience in FX system implementation or financial consulting
- Customer-focused with a commitment to delivering high-quality solutions
- Analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Strong communication, partnership, and stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record of delivering solutions while working in partnership with many teams such as sales, marketing, technology, data, product, and operations
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get creative to find solutions that grow revenue
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Business Information Management, or a related field
Our benefits package includes:
- Hybrid working model that requires you to be in the Plano office on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
- Competitive salary plus company shares
- Matching 401K
- Extended benefits, Employee Assistance Program, life insurance, AD&D, LTD
- 15 days of PTO
- Free lunch on office days
- Fresh fruit, snacks & drinks in office
- Phone/internet allowance
- Regular company-wide social events
- Multiple ERG groups celebrating our diversity and creating an inclusive culture
Interested in learning more about us?
Tipalti is the only company handling both global partner payments and accounts payable workflows for high-velocity companies across the entire financial operations cycle: onboarding and managing global suppliers, instituting procurement controls, streamlining invoice processing and approvals, executing payments around the world, and reconciling payables data across a multi-subsidiary finance organization. Tipalti enables companies to scale quickly by making payables strategic with operational, compliance, and financial controls. Through Tipalti, our clients can efficiently and securely pay thousands of partners and suppliers in 196 countries within minutes.
Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers and a desire to build lasting connections. Our client portfolio includes high-velocity businesses such as Amazon Twitch, GoDaddy, Roku, WordPress.com, and ZipRecruiter. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate which is built on trust, reliability and innovation. Tipalti means we handled it" - a mission to which we are constantly committed.