Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack
ABOUT TOMORROW HEALTH
Tomorrow Health enables exceptional healthcare for patients and their families in the place they want to be most — home. At Tomorrow Heath, we build technology that rewires the way home-based care is ordered, delivered, and paid for. Tomorrow Health connects patients, providers, health plans, and home-based care suppliers, to ensure patients receive the correct and timely care they need to remain healthy at home.
We believe in putting patients first, that many perspectives are stronger than one, and in treating those we serve just as we would our own family members. We hope you’ll join us if you’re passionate about improving healthcare delivery, leveraging technology to help people, and working in a collaborative, diverse environment.
The Engineering team at Tomorrow Health builds the technology that connects and scales the home health ecosystem in order to transform the home into the preferred place of care for positive patient outcomes. Our products serve a diverse set of users – doctors, insurance companies, medical equipment suppliers – and ultimately enable us to deliver a higher quality patient experience. Our team of mission-driven technologists is highly collaborative, supportive, empathetic, curious, and impact-oriented. We partner with the Product, Operations, and Customer Experience teams to identify opportunities to enable a faster, simpler, and more transparent process for patients and healthcare partners.
We are currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with a strong focus on frontend development, who will drive and contribute to the execution, planning, and release of high-impact engineering projects. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this person will participate in all aspects of the product development and software delivery lifecycle, focusing on raising the bar on technical quality and agility and contributing to our team's responsibility for new payors onboarding and integrations. Some examples of work you will take on:
- You will transform product strategy into technical strategy by helping to develop, pilot, and iterate on several new product implementations for new and existing customers.
- You will partner closely with cross-functional team members as a technical owner of key business goals.
- You will embrace and champion agile development practices and execute end-to-end software development in an agile environment across our entire stack.
- You will become well-versed in our testing, deployment, observability, and monitoring tools; make recommendations to improve or enhance their usage; and mentor other team members to drive an engineering culture rooted in quality and delivery.
- You will mentor teammates and promote simplicity in solving complex problems across our products and teams as we scale.
- You have 5+ years of industry experience in a software engineering role, preferably building a high-impact customer-facing product.
- You are proficient in frontend technologies like React, TypeScript, NodeJS, and Redux for building responsive and intuitive user interfaces.
- You are an inherently proactive technical leader, driven by a strong bias to action, ensuring initiatives move forward swiftly and effectively, yielding tangible outcomes.
- You have experience in building RESTful APIs and backend systems (we use Python and Django but seeking overall skill vs specific expertise on the backend).
- You have experience with CSS and familiarity with component libraries & design systems.
- You are comfortable working in a startup environment with several dynamic and concurrent projects.
- You believe deeply in the idea that the future of healthcare can be significantly better, and are driven by the opportunity we have in front of us to make it a reality!
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- HSA and FSA (Dependent Care and Commuter)
- Fully covered membership in One Medical for on-demand primary care, and Teladoc for 24/7 virtual care
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Free mental health support with BetterUp through CONCERN EAP
- Short-term, and long-term disability plan availability
- Company-sponsored Life and AD&D insurance
- Educational reimbursement
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Access to Vanguard 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation and 11 corporate holidays
- Thoughtfully curated monthly hosted events including social events, learning sessions, and wellness sessions
- Personal and professional anniversary gifts
- Investor network support
Salary range for this position: $135,000 to $168,750/yr, depending on experience and qualifications, plus equity.
Learn more about our core values and working with us on our careers page!
Tomorrow Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.