Transmit Security gives businesses the modern tools they need to build secure, trusted and end-to-end digital identity journeys to innovate and grow.
CX-focused, cybersecurity conscious leaders rely on Transmit Security’s xCIAM platform to provide their customers with smooth experiences protected from fraud across all channels and devices.
Transmit Security serves many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, and other leading brands, collectively responsible for more than $1.3 trillion in annual commerce.
About the Role:
We are actively seeking a talented, highly organized, and proactive Office Manager to join our dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will bring a 'can-do' approach and possess the capability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
As our Office Manager, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the day-to-day operational activities of the company, managing relationships with service providers, and ensuring the smooth running of the office, kitchen, and maintenance vendors. Additionally, you will lead the company's well-being initiatives, fostering employee engagement and satisfaction
- Manage day-to-day office operations, including overseeing office inventory, groceries, supplies, and maintenance (cleaning, parking, deliveries, etc.).
- Act as the primary contact for TLV employees, Coordinate closely with managers and employees on various office-related duties, including maintena nce, mailing, shipping, and office equipment.
- Maintain regular communication with the accounting department, handling invoices, billings, and expenses.
- Collaborate with HR and managers to plan and organize employee experience events, such as team-building days, events, and gifts.
- Manage onboarding and off boarding processes and schedules.
- Support space planning and team moves and set ups within offices.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in Office management in high-tech companies.
- Proven ability to take a proactive approach and successfully execute projects from inception to completion in a timely manner.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and a keen interest in employee engagement and culture.
- Working experience with HiBob HR - Must!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning abilities.
- Proficient in computer skills, with expertise in Office applications, including Outlook and Excel.
- High proficiency in both English and Hebrew, both verbally and in writing.
- This is a full-time on-site position at our TLV office.
If you meet these qualifications and are excited about contributing to a vibrant and innovative work environment, we encourage you to apply.