A Place Where People Matter - Growing our People to Grow our Business
We’re thrilled that you are exploring career opportunities where you can continue to make a positive difference every day to keep our communities healthy, fed, clean and safe.
About the position:
Reporting to the Sales Manager the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for managing accounts assigned within a geographic sales territory, and to increase profitably and market share using a consultative selling process. The Inside Sales Representative identifies and captures new business opportunities at existing accounts and at prospective new accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Work with sales team to identify/develop sales leads, customers and
- Develop and manage sales territory of existing customers.
- Establish routine of aggressive sales call program for 30-40 customers per
- Update and maintain customer information in SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Provide research and contacts for sales leads and new customers to sales
- Follow up on leads for new products and customers.
- Assists with new product launches and campaigns.
- Assists with product research and development.
- Conducts market research to assist sales management.
What we would like from you:
- University degree or diploma and two (2) years’ specialized training in related field (i.e. chemistry, sales).
- Minimum 1-year previous sales experience preferred.
- Ability to relate to and communicate with individuals at all levels.
- Results driven and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- SalesForce.com experience an asset.
Univar Solutions is a leading, global distributor of chemicals and ingredients essential to the safety, health, and wellbeing of our daily lives from life-saving medicines and vitamins to hand sanitizers and industrial materials used for cleaning, construction, and more. Our global team of more than 10,000 employees support our vision to redefine distribution and be the most valued chemical and ingredient distributor on the planet!
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes market aligned pay and incentives as well as a diverse benefits offering to support our employees' physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing.
Univar Solutions supports sustainable solutions for the world around us so that we can do our part to keep our communities healthy, fed, clean and safe.
We are committed to a diverse workforce and a culture of inclusion. Together, we are building a culture that acknowledges the unique experiences, perspectives and expertise of individuals and provides the development and growth opportunities to empower us to redefine our industry.
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.