Quality Assurance Analyst (18 Month Contract)
A Place Where People Matter
Start your career journey today with Univar Solutions! Here you can make an impact on the world around you and accelerate your career in areas that energize and excite you.
About the position:
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Assurance Analyst will coordinate with internal representatives from all departments, management staff all departments, including other sites for the purpose of gathering or sending information. The Quality Assurance Analyst will also conduct internal audits and host external audits where required.
What you’ll do:
- Initiate and log non-conformance and corrective action reports
- Coordinate the investigations of non-conformances
- Collect and report on trends and metrics pertaining to the Quality Management Systems
- Track completion of corrections and corrective/preventive actions. Follow-up with those responsible for completion to ensure timelines are met
- Conduct internal audits and host external audits where required
- Coordinates with external customers, suppliers, contractors and carriers for the purpose of gathering or sending information
- Coordinate change control activities, including correspondence with customers
- Prepare and coordinate management review meetings
- Write and assist with the revision and approval of controlled documents.
- Respond to customer or supplier requests for Quality Information
- Other duties as assigned by management
What we would like from you:
- College diploma or University degree with two (2) years specialized training in a related field (i.e. auditing) or two (2) years’ of related experience is required
- Must have very strong organizational skills with ability work independently
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills required with basic knowledge of ISO 9001
- Must have the ability to analyze, summarize and recommend improvements to processes
- Must be detail-oriented and pay close attention to accuracy of information
Univar Solutions is a leading, global distributor of chemicals and ingredients essential to the safety, health, and wellbeing of our daily lives from life-saving medicines and vitamins to hand sanitizers and industrial materials used for cleaning, construction, and more. Our global team of more than 10,000 employees support our vision to redefine distribution and be the most valued chemical and ingredient distributor on the planet!
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes market aligned pay and incentives as well as a diverse benefits offering to support our employees' physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. Univar Solutions supports sustainable solutions for the world around us so that we can do our part to keep our communities healthy, fed, clean and safe.
We are committed to a diverse workforce and a culture of inclusion. Together, we are building a culture that acknowledges the unique experiences, perspectives and expertise of individuals and provides the development and growth opportunities to empower us to redefine our industry.
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.#LI-VL1