Sales Account Manager II - Bulk Chemical Distribution
A Place Where People Matter.
Start your career journey with Univar Solutions! Here you can make an impact on the world around you and accelerate your career in areas that energize and excite you.
Position Title: Sales Account Manager II -- BCD
The Sales Account Manager II will build profitable sales growth in an assigned territory through additional sales with current customers and demonstrates dedication to prospecting and new business development.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Uses consultative sales approach to improve position within assigned accounts
- Conducts sales calls and prospects for new business
- Maintains active sales pipeline to drive future sales growth
- Drives customer retention and works to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Partners with internal subject matter experts (technical, regulatory, operational, etc.) as necessary to provide technical support and consultative services to increase overall value to the customer
- Drives targeted pricing and service levels and coordinates with Customer Service, Purchasing, and Operations to insure appropriate inventory levels to satisfy customer demand.
- Works safely and promotes safe work practices amongst colleagues
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree 5+ years of sales experience
- Proven track record of outstanding sales performance
- Ability to manage assigned accounts and strategically plan for territory of the highest complexity
- Strong discernment, has a deep understanding of the business relationship between manufacturers, distributors and end-users of chemical products and services
- Outstanding negotiation skills that allow Univar to realize appropriate value for products and services
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, listening)
- Excellent digital literacy including MS Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint as well as CRM platforms such as Salesforce.com
WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
This is a home-based opportunity. Preference is for candidates located in Phoenix, AZ. Covered territory will include AZ, CO, UT, WY, and NM
Univar Solutions is a leading, global distributor of chemicals and ingredients essential to the safety, health, and wellbeing of our daily lives from life-saving medicines and vitamins to hand sanitizers and industrial materials used for cleaning, construction, and more. Our global team of more than 10,000 employees support our vision to redefine distribution and be the most valued chemical and ingredient distributor on the planet!
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes market aligned pay and incentives as well as a diverse benefits offering to support our employees’ physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing.
Univar Solutions supports sustainable solutions for the world around us so that we can do our part to help keep our communities healthy, fed, clean, and safe!
We are committed to a diverse workforce and a culture of inclusion. Together, we are building a culture that acknowledges the unique experiences, perspectives and expertise of individuals and provides the development and growth opportunities to empower us to redefine our industry.
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
Univar Solutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, employment agencies, or staffing firms (collectively Recruiting Firms). Recruiting Firms must enter into a Master Services Agreement (MSA) with Univar Solutions prior to submitting any information relating to a potential candidate. All searches must be initiated by Univar Solutions' Talent Acquisition team and candidates must be submitted via Applicant Tracking System (ATS) by approved vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless the aforementioned conditions have been met. Contacting our hiring managers directly is prohibited.