Client Success Manager (NuORDER)
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Client Success Manager to join our NuORDER team in Melbourne. You will responsible for overall customer satisfaction, reference-ability, building and managing long-term business relationships between NuORDER and our mid-market and enterprise brand & retailer customers.
This role is responsible for driving effective product adoption to ensure customers are getting maximum value from our solution. The focus of this position is customer satisfaction which drives revenue growth and helps make our customers lifelong customers and the best advocates of NuORDER.
What you’ll be doing:
- Become a NuORDER product expert, coach, & train customers on how to best use NuORDER based on their business needs
- Influence customer lifetime value through increased product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Drive customers' product adoption, through development and advocacy of best practices to secure ROI
- Support ongoing customer enablement to make sure NuORDER is optimised to meet the customers' needs
- Advise customers on product feature enhancements as they are released
- Engage and guide customers before, during and after opportunities for high utilisation such as peak selling periods to maximise adoption
- Generate reporting on customer software adoption to identify low-usage customers; create & execute plan to increase usage
- Consistently measure, track, and report on the metrics and health of accounts
- Act as a partner with Account Managers/Country Lead to drive retention and upsells
- Be the main POC for customer usage and product functionality questions
- Represent the technical "Voice of the Customer" within NuORDER
- Provide on-site support to the customers during key buying/selling periods and throughout the launch process.
- Conduct discovery and participate in the launch process & planning for new clients.
What you need to bring:
We’re a dispersed team of 15 people across the US, Europe and Australia.
We're looking for an experienced candidate who has experience with the following:
- Customer success (SaaS) experience preferred
- Relevant wholesale/retail experience (Sales, Operations, Planning, Merchandising, Buying, etc.)
- Motivated to go the extra mile for the customer through effective questions, curiosity and initiative
- Ability to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success
- Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling competing/changing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Capable of working collaboratively with the team in the US, while also comfortable working autonomously
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- Awesome office space located in Southbank, VIC
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.