Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for an Implementation Specialist to join the Launch Services team in Paris. You will be responsible for facilitating the product orientation and training sessions for new French-speaking Lightspeed Restaurant customers via virtual onboarding sessions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serving as a Lightspeed product expert, you will be responsible for providing virtual onboarding sessions to new and existing customers.
- Training them on specific aspects of our products, depending on their workflow-specific needs.
- Comfortable leading one-to-one, or one-to-many sessions, and being able to adapt to the customers’ comfort and skill levels.
- Build and maintain an active relationship with the customer to further their satisfaction, business and growth.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through each stage of the post-sales relationship, including onboarding, follow-ups, and hand-off to support.
- Create and manage documentation that pertains to the product orientations and processes.
- Continued learning of Lightspeed’s core products and add-ons, as needed.
- Attend and participate in regular team meetings in which you collaborate and share best practices and product knowledge, amongst other things.
- Work with the Implementation Specialists, Launch Coordinators and other internal teams to ensure the customers have what they need in order to ensure a timely and successful launch of their Lightspeed Restaurant product.
What you need to bring:
We’re a team of 11 people located in Paris, Belfast, Amsterdam and Manilla. Our team combines their deep knowledge of the product, their experience in hospitality and their drive to dissect and understand tech, and uses it to set our customers up for success, getting started with Lightspeed.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Experience in customer-facing activities (ideally in a B2B environment)
- Experience in Restaurant/Hospitality
- Experience in training, teaching, onboarding or facilitating orientation sessions
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and teach tech concepts
Excellent communication skills in French — spoken and written
- Good Communication skills in English — spoken and written
Even better if you have:
- Previous experience in a technical role (software, IT, tech support)
- Knowledge of Apple tools, web technologies, and networking.
- Knowledge of system integration through API.
- Good understanding of Restaurant Point of Sale technologies.
Who you are:
- You have strong time management abilities and know how to prioritize tasks
- You pride yourself on having strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- You are curious by nature, and are not afraid to challenge the status quo and explore innovative ways of doing what you do best.
- You enjoy continuous learning; new products, new tools, new workflows...
- You are autonomous, but know how to work in a team
- Most importantly, you know how to have fun while staying focused on your goals!
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs every day;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Flexible working policy
- Pension fund
- Health and wellness benefit
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Lightspeed is a proud equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive and barrier-free workplace. Lightspeed welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.