Account Partner - RTSM & ePRO
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for an experienced Account Partner to join our RTSM and ePRO sales team focused on strategic account management within our European customer base.
As an Account Partner for Veeva’s RTSM and ePRO products, you will be cooperating with our broader R&D sales team across the region and will be introducing RTSM and ePRO into existing and new accounts. This is a ground-floor opportunity, selling new cutting-edge products with the support of the established Veeva brand.
You will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business, and managing relationships among our customers. This is a Work Anywhere role, however, you must already be based in and be eligible for employment in the EU, as Veeva does not sponsor employment Visa or relocation processes.
What You'll Do
- Understand and present Veeva RTSM/ePRO and inspire prospect interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the business, IT, and C level within CROs
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Contribute to team quarterly and annual sales goals
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers in addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity, and a focus on the customer
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales or consultative selling with consistent advancement
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers, from end users to C-level
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- A passion for solving customer business problems
- Be willing to travel as required
Nice to Have
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Understanding of the clinical development process and the associated systems landscape
- History of leadership roles, professional or nonprofessional
Perks & Benefits
- Work Anywhere
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Fitness and Wellness Reimbursements
- Allocations for donations to the non-profits and charities of your choosing
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.