Software Implementation Project Manager
Company: Veruna, Inc.
Role: Software Implementation Project Manager
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: United States (Remote)
Help Us Shape the Future of the Insurance Industry
Veruna empowers insurance agencies to control the destiny of their business. We are a venture backed start-up in high growth, scale-up mode built on the Salesforce platform.
Veruna is seeking individuals who are passionate on building a business and want to overcome new challenges.
Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, users, and each other.
This client facing position is a key role in delivering an exceptional client experience throughout the software implementation. The optimal candidate for this job is a good communicator who possesses effective leadership skills, builds strong relationships, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Ideally, the candidate has previous experience in the insurance industry and is passionate about leading projects that allow agencies of all types to grow, and better manage, their business using Veruna’s flexible capabilities.
As a Veruna Project Manager, you will be part of the Professional Services Organization that delivers Veruna’s AMS software implementation projects on time, on budget, and according to an agreed upon scope to ensure project success. After the Sales process concludes, the Project Manager will be responsible for the client relationship throughout the implementation process, ensuring all planned activities and responsibilities are completed by the appropriate owner, proper documentation is gathered, issue and risk management, and alignment of all key roles. The Project Manager will serve as a Point of Contact and liaison for the client, project team, and Veruna specific departments.
- Proven Project Management Experience
- Employment experience(s) as a Project Manager delivering software implementation projects on time, on budget, and within scope.
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently using strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Project Control and Communications
- Effective use of verbal and written communication with the client (Executive level / user) and within the Veruna organization.
- Skilled at adapting to different communications styles and audiences
- Strong listening skills are key
- Ability to understand and articulate agency-specific needs with the Veruna project team to ensure the best possible implementation outcome and use of the product
- Ability to prepare, deliver, and present effective and professional client facing deliverables.
- The following are key in reflecting Veruna as a Professional Services Organization:
- Project and Client specific documentation (see examples below)
- Executive presentations, as necessary
- Experience with Project Management tools, and other client communications tools such as:
- Project plan / timelines – Mission Control
- Microsoft Office Tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to develop, manage, and effectively control and address critical project elements such as:
- Timeline (Project Plan)
- Scope and requirements
- Issues management and resolution
- Risk control and mitigation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience leading and supporting project teams and meeting project timelines
- Strong attention to detail, communication, decision making, and organizational skills
- Highly adaptable to changing business needs and product landscapes, maintaining a positive outlook and inspiring/motivating others
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Prior experience working in the Insurance industry
- Prior experience with Salesforce or Salesforce Admin Certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline
- Accounting experience
Veruna is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Veruna is an EEO Employer who participates in E-Verify. By applying, you acknowledge that we are an E-Verify employer.