Zenoti provides an all-in-one, cloud-based software solution for the beauty and wellness industry. Our solution allows users to seamlessly manage every aspect of the business in a comprehensive mobile solution: online appointment bookings, POS, CRM, employee management, inventory management, built-in marketing programs and more. Zenoti helps clients streamline their systems and reduce costs, while simultaneously improving customer retention and spending. Our platform is engineered for reliability and scale and harnesses the power of enterprise-level technology for businesses of all sizes.
Zenoti powers more than 22,000 salons, spas, medspas and fitness studios in over 50 countries. This includes a vast portfolio of global brands, such as European Wax Center, Hand & Stone, Massage Heights, Rush Hair & Beauty, Sono Bello, Profile by Sanford, Hair Cuttery, CorePower Yoga and TONI&GUY.
Our recent accomplishments include surpassing a $1 billion unicorn valuation, being named Next Tech Titan by GeekWire, raising an $80 million investment from TPG, ranking as the 316th fastest-growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500™ and unveiling a new brand video. We are also proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM for 2021-2022 as this reaffirms our commitment to empowering people to feel good and find their greatness.
To learn more about Zenoti visit: https://www.zenoti.com.
What will I be doing?
- Converting qualified leads generated by the Inside Sales and SDR teams and taking them to successful closure.
- Drive detailed business plans for goal and quota attainment. Strategize and drive each deal to closure.
- Drive thorough discovery of customer’s business priorities and challenges; offer relevant introduction to Zenoti’s products targeted to their individual business needs and challenges
- Be a strategic business partner for new customers, offering insight into the customer’s market, industry, business model and opportunities regarding Zenoti systems.
- Work with the Technical Sales Engineer to prepare for demos and technical discussions with prospective customers.
- Facilitate handoff of new customers to software implementation teams with detailed notes and specifications from customers. Work with the support and implementation teams to ensure a smooth transition from sales and to manage customer expectations throughout their tenure with Zenoti.
- Follow up with existing customers to ensure they are getting the most out of the software solution and where required engaging other team members to help alleviate any challenges a customer is facing.
- Upsell additional Zenoti products and services to existing customers.
- Collaborate with Inside Sales team on strategy for increasing the sales pipeline. Continually identify opportunities to increase closure rate, improve implementation process handoff
What skills do I need?
- Experience in working with customers virtually. Some travel may be required.
- Experience working with small to mid-level sized companies
- Self-motivated and goal oriented. Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, personality, and the ability to build relationships and trust with customers
- Organizational and time management skills
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree in Business or any relevant discipline. MBA preferred.
- 2+ years of strong relevant experience in customer-facing technology sales or inside sales representative roles in SMB, Mid-market, or Enterprise client segments.
- Knowledge of sales processes and adhering to such established processes.
- Experience in or an understanding of the spa, salon, fitness, and/or beauty & wellness industry a BIG PLUS!
Zenoti provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.