Sr. Technical Writer
Zenoti provides an all-in-one, cloud-based software solution for the beauty and wellness industry. Our solution allows users to seamlessly manage every aspect of the business in a comprehensive mobile solution: online appointment bookings, POS, CRM, employee management, inventory management, built-in marketing programs and more. Zenoti helps clients streamline their systems and reduce costs, while simultaneously improving customer retention and spending. Our platform is engineered for reliability and scale and harnesses the power of enterprise-level technology for businesses of all sizes.
Zenoti powers more than 22,000 salons, spas, medspas and fitness studios in over 50 countries. This includes a vast portfolio of global brands, such as European Wax Center, Hand & Stone, Massage Heights, Rush Hair & Beauty, Sono Bello, Profile by Sanford, Hair Cuttery, CorePower Yoga and TONI&GUY.
Our recent accomplishments include surpassing a $1 billion unicorn valuation, being named Next Tech Titan by GeekWire, raising an $80 million investment from TPG, ranking as the 316th fastest-growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500™ and unveiling a new brand video. We are also proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM for 2021-2022 as this reaffirms our commitment to empowering people to feel good and find their greatness.
To learn more about Zenoti visit: https://www.zenoti.com.
What’s the opportunity?
If you care about delivering top-notch help solutions, are looking for a pulsating environment, where you will take your craft of writing to new levels, we are looking for you!
We do some serious traditional writing (Help centre articles, course development), some innovative writing (screen overlay help using WalkMe), and some real analytics-driven smart writing (Bots, AI) and more.
We understand that you may not have experience in all these areas – but if these ideas excite you and you are willing to adapt to these different styles of writing, do write to us!
What will I be doing?
- Asking plenty of questions so you understand not only how something works, but also why it matters to the people using it
- Writing beyond the obvious and educating customers on Why and How. For this, you will write screen overlay help (WalkMe), train bots to answer common How To questions, and script help articles.
- Acting as the customers’ champion and figuring out the best way to get customers the information they need
- Contributing to the discussions and development of in-house writing style guides of all help artifacts
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- Someone with 3-6-years of experience in the industry.
- A self-starter. You must be a highly motivated individual who believes in taking ownership of any work assigned to you.
- Someone who takes change in your stride. We work at an energetic pace with a constantly evolving scope. If change excites you, meet us!
- A person who takes pride in thinking differently. You must be comfortable doing things you have not previously done and should be willing to look and work beyond the defined standards.
- Someone who can juggle multiple tasks with quality and speed. We work at a pulsating pace.
- Someone who takes pride in teamwork. Our team takes on multiple challenges, thinks together and works together as a single unit …and we are always on the lookout for the next opportunity where we can make a difference.
- Willing to put in the hard yards. Work at Zenoti is challenging but rewarding. You must thoroughly understand and work with the feature before you write anything. If you are looking to just build on a technical specification, this is not the place for you.
If the above points describe you, why aren’t you already on our team?!
- Best in industry salary and equity in the company
- Comprehensive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- An environment where wellbeing is high on priority – access to regular yoga, meditation, breathwork, nutrition counseling, stress management, inclusion of family for most benefit awareness building sessions
- Unlimited vacation
- Opportunities to be a part of a community and give back: Social activities are part of our culture; You can look forward to regular engagement, social work, community give-back initiatives
Zenoti provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.