Vice President - Customer Success
Zenoti provides an all-in-one, cloud-based software solution for the beauty and wellness industry. Our solution allows users to seamlessly manage every aspect of the business in a comprehensive mobile solution: online appointment bookings, POS, CRM, employee management, inventory management, built-in marketing programs and more. Zenoti helps clients streamline their systems and reduce costs, while simultaneously improving customer retention and spending. Our platform is engineered for reliability and scale and harnesses the power of enterprise-level technology for businesses of all sizes.
Zenoti powers more than 22,000 salons, spas, medspas and fitness studios in over 50 countries. This includes a vast portfolio of global brands, such as European Wax Center, Hand & Stone, Massage Heights, Rush Hair & Beauty, Sono Bello, Profile by Sanford, Hair Cuttery, CorePower Yoga and TONI&GUY.
Our recent accomplishments include surpassing a $1 billion unicorn valuation, being named Next Tech Titan by GeekWire, raising an $80 million investment from TPG, ranking as the 316th fastest-growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500™ and unveiling a new brand video. We are also proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM for 2021-2022 as this reaffirms our commitment to empowering people to feel good and find their greatness.
To learn more about Zenoti visit: https://www.zenoti.com.
As the Vice President for Customer Success, you will be responsible for owning customer growth, delighting customers through their journey at Zenoti, enabling them to get their ROI on Zenoti products by adopting consulting and professional methodologies that are apt for the customer business size, region, and the vertical.
Here are key expectations from this role. The incumbent will lead the teams to:
Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Deliver ROI to the customers from the Zenoti products they subscribed to.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
- Map customer journey
- Develop listening points in the journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.)
- Standardize interventions for each point in the journey
- Define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Learn from best practices in the industry
- Measure & Improve the effectiveness of Customer Success, professional services, and customer enablement teams
- Become Voice of Customer within the organization and drive cross-functional initiatives to improve customer engagement, adoption.
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce.
Skills needed to be successful in the role
- A passion for customer success and laser focus on providing customer value.
- Strong Understanding of business & technology
- Strong Negotiation & Consultative Abilities
- Ability to understand, articulate and manage customer expectations
- Experience dealing with a variety of complex accounts & building relationships at C- Level
- Experience in working with remote teams effectively
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing, start-up environment
- Informal and people-centric approach to work and getting things done
- Able to quickly establish credibility with the senior leadership team
- Operating with a global mindset and leading with an external perspective
- Outstanding communication skills
- Knowledge of how enterprise implementations, professional services, support processes work – will be a definite plus.
- 10+ years of overall experience in leading customer oriented teams
- The incumbent may be required to travel to customer locations on short notice, when required.
- A degree in engineering or equivalent
- PMP is an added advantage
Zenoti provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.